Dr. Vinit Arora is renowned orthopedics with *13 years long experience in the field of Orthopaedics*.
For *the last 8 years* he has been dedicated exclusively *Hand, Upper limb Orthopaedics & Reconstructive surgery procedures*.
His Orthopaedics training is from the esteemed SMS Medical College, Jaipur. Basic Hand Surgery training is from the Hand Surgery unit, Deptt of Orthopaedics, SMS Medical College, Jaipur.
He obtained his advanced training from *Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore* (Well known Institution for Hand surgery training at the International level).
The second is from *The National University Hospital, Singapore* (one of the best hand surgery training centers at the international level). Third training for *Wrist Arthroscopy* procedures is from *Sancheti Hospital*, Pune (Under the guidance _ *Dr. Abhijeet Wahegaonkar*, International faculty in the wrist and hand surgery).
He is skilled in procedures that include *Injured Hand & Upper limb Orthopaedic procedures*, *Wrist Arthroscopy*, *Carpal Tunnel Surgery*, *Nerve Surgery*, *Tendon Surgery*, *Brachial Plexus surgery*, *Tendon Transfer*, *Ligament Surgery*, *Joint Reconstruction surgery* and many more.
He is a Life Member of:
- Indian Hand Surgeon Society (ISSH).
- Brachial Plexus surgeon society.
- Rajasthan orthopedics Surgeon Association (ROSA).
- He regularly attends a conference related to Hand surgery training to update & upgrade his knowledge.
SPECIALISATION FIELD & SKILL SET :
- Hand & Upper limb. Includes :
- Bone trauma ( Fractures & Fracture-dislocations of Hand & Upper Limb)
- Wrist joint Arthroscopy (Arthroscopic diagnosis & treatment of ligament injuries)
- Soft tissue injuries (Flap coverage to whole upper limb)
- Nerve injuries (Repair/reconstruction)
- Neuropathies (Reconstructive Procedures)
- Tendon injuries (Repair/reconstruction)
- Tendon transfers (Upper limb injuries/neuropathies)
- Brachial plexus injuries (Repair/reconstruction)
Dr. Vinit Arora, have experience of approx one year as a Senior Resident in the Deptt of Orthopaedics, Lady Harding Medical College, New Delhi.
- Working as Consultant Hand & Reconstructive Microsurgeon at Jeevan Rekha Hospital, Jagatpura, Jaipur.
- Worked as Assistant Professor (Orthopaedics) at S. P. Medical College, Bikaner.
- Performed various Hand & Upper limb Surgeries independently. Initiated and successfully performed new procedures in upper limb domain like Nerve Reconstruction, Brachial Plexus Surgeries, Tendon Transfers, etc.
- Worked as Senior Resident (Hand Surgery) in the Department of Orthopaedics, S.M.S. Medical College, Jaipur.
- (Performed and assisted various Hand & Upper limb surgery procedures)
- Worked as Senior Resident in Department of Orthopaedics, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
- Performed and assisted in various Paediatric orthopedic conditions such as – CTEV, CDH, Congenital Vertical Talus, etc., and Managed Orthopaedic Trauma independently.